Do you want to act safely when diving in exceptional situations, do you want to avoid underwater accidents, help in emergency situations, or do you just want to become a better diving companion?
Then the PADI Rescue Diver course is the right choice for you. Divers who have successfully completed the PADI Rescue Diver course describe the course as extremely challenging and rewarding.
- The course lasts 4 days and consists of 8 dives with different exercises.
- Diving to a depth of 12 meters.
- It prepares you to learn about smaller, more serious diving emergencies, or at best, to be able to avoid them.
- The Rescue Diver course teaches you to recognize the stress of other divers and how to rescue frightened or unaware divers.
- In different scenarios, you will be taught what to look for and how to react to different situations.
- You will learn how to deal with diving accident scenarios and comply with rescue procedures.
- During the course, in addition to your normal snorkelling gear, you will use a pocket mask, among other things, to practice resuscitation in the water.
- During the exercise, you will also work with an oxygen unit, buoys, marker buoys, and a resuscitation game.
- Your confidence will increase, and you will become a better diving buddy with your advanced skills.
The minimum age is 15 years.
Completed a first aid course in the last 24 months.
Adequate swimming skills.
Good physical condition.
Duration of the course:
Food and beverages on board:
Lunch, Coffee, Tea, Water & Soft drinks are included.
Free transportation inside Hurghada.